2019 Council Meetings :
- Monday, March 25, 2019 & Tuesday March 26, 2019 (9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.)
- Thursday, June 20, 2019 (9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.)
- Wednesday, September 18, 2019 (8:30 a.m. – 9:30 a.m.) Special Meeting of Council
- Monday, September 30, 2019 (9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.)
- Thursday, December 19, 2019 (9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.)
Access and review public agenda
55 Commerce Valley Drive West, Suite 705
Thornhill, ON L3T 7V9
Council meetings are open to the public. You are welcome to attend as an observer. However, as space is limited, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by phone at 416.238.7359 or 1.866.624.8483 (toll-free in Ontario) to reserve seats before the meeting.
BRIEFING ON MEETING PROCEDURE
Guidelines for Observers
Council meetings are open to the public. However, the public may be excluded from any Council meeting or part of a meeting pursuant to section 7 of the Health Professions Procedural Code.
Individuals attending as observers are requested to:
- Turn off cell phones and pagers;
- Avoid bringing in food or drinks other than water;
- Refrain from recording of proceedings by any means, including the taking of photographs, video recordings, voice recordings or via any other means;
- Be quiet during the meeting and not engage in conversation, discussion or any disruptive behaviour;
- Refrain from addressing the Council, speaking to, or giving or passing notes, documents or information to Council members while the meeting is in process;
- Refrain from lobbying of Council members during the meeting, even during breaks;
- Respect that observers are not allowed to participate in debate of any matter before the Council;
- Respect the authority of the presiding officer; and
- Take their seats in the area designated to observers.