Discipline Hearing Schedule
Discipline hearings are open to the public. If you would like to attend hearing, please register your attendance with the College by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Prior to attending the hearing, observers should check the schedule to ensure there have been no changes.
All discipline hearings are held at the CTCMPAO’s office, 55 Commerce Valley Drive West, Suite 705, Thornhill ON, unless otherwise stated.
Observers must understand and follow the Guidelines for Attendance at the Hearing:
- Upon arrival you will be asked to sign in and given a visitors pass.
- You must turn off cell phones(or place on silent) before entering the hearings boardroom.
- Any use of photographic or video equipment during the hearing or anywhere within the College offices is strictly prohibited.
- No food or drink is allowed in the hearing room.
- You may not approach any participants of the hearing. Any questions may be directed to the Professional Conduct and Hearings Assistant during a break in the proceedings.
The Notice of Hearing (NoH), Notice of Written Hearing (NoWH) and Notice of Adjournment (NoA) are available for download under Documents. For more information regarding the Member, click on the name of the Member or search on our public register.
Read more on the Discipline Process.
Below is the current schedule of each matter before the Discipline Committee, and is subject to change at any time.
Scheduled Hearing Details: