Twelve of Ontario’s Health Care Regulatory Colleges* are excited to announce the launch of consultations to discuss whether Ontarians would benefit from a clinic oversight model, and what clinic regulation might look like in Ontario.
The consultation will launch via website and webinar on November 18th at OntarioClinicRegulation.com. At the website, you will be able to learn more about the reason why the colleges are exploring clinic oversight, how it might impact you, and the type of clinic oversight model that the 12 Health Regulatory Colleges want to explore further. You can learn more by videos, and share your views via online survey.
In addition to the online clinic regulation consultation, patients and Regulated Health Professionals can also share their views at six in-person consultations between November 23rd and December 9th. If clinic oversight is something that you have views about, now is the chance to have your say! Register at the link below.
Consultations will take place in:
- Kitchener - November 23, 6 p.m. – 8 p.m.
- Sudbury - November 25, 6 p.m. – 8 p.m.
- Windsor – November 26, 6 p.m. – 8 p.m.
- Ottawa – December 1, 6 p.m. – 8 p.m.
- Toronto – December 2, 6 p.m. – 8 p.m.
- Brampton – December 9, 6 p.m. – 8 p.m.
Space is limited, so register early! RSVP at OntarioClinicRegulation.com today.
Please feel free to share with others who you feel might be interested.
*Members of the Clinic Regulation Working Group are:
- College of Audiologists and Speech-Language Pathologists of Ontario
- College of Chiropodists of Ontario
- College of Chiropractors of Ontario
- College of Dental Hygienists of Ontario
- College of Dental Technologists of Ontario
- College of Kinesiologists of Ontario
- College of Massage Therapists of Ontario
- College of Naturopaths of Ontario
- College of Occupational Therapists of Ontario
- College of Opticians of Ontario
- College of Physiotherapists of Ontario
- College of Traditional Chinese Medicine Practitioners and Acupuncturists of Ontario