2021 Council Meetings:
- Thursday March 25, 2021 - CANCELLED due to Council being unconstituted
- Tuesday June 22, 2021 - CANCELLED due to Council being unconstituted
- Wednesday September 22, 2021 - CANCELLED due to Council being unconstituted
- Wednesday December 8, 2021 and Thursday December 9, 2021 (including orientation)
Open meetings of the Executive Committee are held in lieu of cancelled Council meetings.
55 Commerce Valley Drive West, Suite 705
Thornhill, ON L3T 7V9
Council meetings are open to the public. You are welcome to attend as an observer. Due to COVID-19, Council meetings are held virtually by video conference. As space is limited, please contact us by email at Registrar@ctcmpao.on.ca to reserve your virtual seat at least 2 business days before the meeting.
BRIEFING ON MEETING PROCEDURE
Guidelines for Observers
Council meetings are open to the public. However, the public may be excluded from any Council meeting or part of a meeting pursuant to section 7 of the Health Professions Procedural Code.
Individuals attending as observers are requested to:
- Turn off cell phones and pagers;
- Avoid bringing in food or drinks other than water;
- Refrain from recording of proceedings by any means, including the taking of photographs, video recordings, voice recordings or via any other means;
- Be quiet during the meeting and not engage in conversation, discussion or any disruptive behaviour;
- Refrain from addressing the Council, speaking to, or giving or passing notes, documents or information to Council members while the meeting is in process;
- Refrain from lobbying of Council members during the meeting, even during breaks;
- Respect that observers are not allowed to participate in debate of any matter before the Council;
- Respect the authority of the presiding officer; and
- Take their seats in the area designated to observers.