The College of Traditional Chinese Medicine Practitioners and Acupuncturists of Ontario is seeking Professional Practice Advisors with proven knowledge of Traditional Chinese Medicine and Acupuncture, background in clinical practice, as well as a strong understanding of the regulations, standards, policies and guidelines that affect TCM Practitioners and Acupuncturists.
This is a part-time, hourly position where you will work remotely out of a home office. The role requires flexibility as work hours are determined depending on the volume of inquiries received.
- Act as a resource person and advisor to members with inquiries relating to the practice of TCM and Acupuncture in Ontario;
- Answer inquiries relating to the practice of the profession received by the College through email and phone;
- Provide advice to staff about the practice of the profession and application of the College’s standards practice;
- Log inquiries within the College’s database and compile quarterly and annual usage statistics;
- Stay abreast of practice and trends for TCMP and Acupuncturists
Qualifications and Experience
- A General Certificate of Registration with the College
- Clinical practice experience as a Registered Traditional Chinese Medicine Practitioner and/or Acupuncturist
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Self-directed and able to work independently
- Sound judgement and ability to problem solve
- Ability to deal with confidential issues in a sensitive and professional manner
- Understanding and commitment to CTCMPAO mandate and values
- Ability to adapt to a flexible schedule
How to Apply
To be considered for this role, please forward your resume and cover letter to QA@ctcmpao.on.ca on or before March 14, 2020. Please state “Professional Practice Advisor” in the subject line and ensure that all attachments use a filename containing your name. Please note: applications will be reviewed and selected based on years of experience, skills and qualifications.