The College is seeking practitioners to participate in various activities for the Pan-Canadian Examination. Participants are needed to sit on the Examination Committee or serve as an Item Writer. As a participant, you may be participating in the development of items for the examinations, reviewing examination items for validity, and making recommendations on passing scores for the exams.
Those interested must:
- be registered and in good standing with the College;
- have knowedge of current practice for TCM and Acupuncture;
- be thoroughly familiar with user jurisdictional regulations and standards;
- be able to write clearly in English.
Those interested cannot:
- be affiliated with an institution offering training in TCM or Acupuncture in the past 3 years;
- participate in administering any portion of the exam;
- engage in any business activities involving potential candidates of the examination, including offering continuing education courses.
Full details can be found in the Terms of Reference - Examination Committee and Terms of Reference - Item Writing Committee.
The College will provide participants with a daily per diem of $150, as well as cover all expenses for travel and accommodations.
If you are interested, please submit your resume for consideration indicating which committee is of interest to Dianne.Cook@ctcmpao.on.ca.